Friday, July 21, 2006

Farewell Wall Street

Who would have thought this day would come? I never wanted it to. But come it did. The time has finally come for me to bid you all farewell. As I move away from Wall Street to new things, new places, (to join that clique i kept mentioning) I feel that Wall Street as it stands today will not be the same again. So I bid u all farewell. Thanks all for visiting my space.. and sharing my adventures. Your comments were great to read and imbibe. Made some nice friends here. Don’t worry, I wont stop reading your blogs, and who knows, one day I’ll come back with my second blog. Until then, Good Luck and Good Night!

There's a sad sort of clanging
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple, too
And up in the nursery
An absurd little bird
Is popping out to say coo-coo
(Coo-coo, coo-coo)

Regretfully they tell us
But firmly they compel us
to say goodbye
To you

So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you

So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave
A sigh and say goodbye
Goodbye

Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

Comments:
good luck bro!

shine on!
 
hmmmm...most bloggers when change tracks in their life tend to change blogs too...
i thought u would do this..
neways this one, as i had earlier mentioned, was a good light read...and i liked it for tht...
do start a new blog abt ur adventures in the US of A..
bye for now
 
You know I will miss u. But moving on is life and in ur case itz to better things. I wish u all the luck for times ahead. Adieu cher ami. Loads of luck and love for the journey ;)
 
Hey man c'mon....are you gonna delete your blog?? why??

I'm sure you can post atleast once a month, how much ever busy you are..think about it.

And yes, I would definitely miss those cool photographs, and arguments about your city and my city...

Anyway, good luck.
 
Hey, thats too bad... was nice reading your blog.. seems from the comments that you are going to bigger and better things, so best of luck.. hopefully, like you said, you will continue reading blogs too, since your comments will also be missed!
 
@saltwater
thanks.. had no idea u read my space!

@samant
yeah thats my plan.. dont want to continue blogging at wall street since i wont be there anymore.
as for the new blog.. dont worry it will come up as soon as something fun happens!

@tanvi
its not like i'm going somehwere! just ceasing to post at Wall Street. thats all... and thanks!

@equilibrium
no i wont take such a drastic step! blog will be up as a mark of what all we did at wall street.. just that now me out of wall street and blore.. so some closure!

@ruchika
will start up another one soon, dont u worry! and i will need something to do in the meantime.. so expect lot more comments from me now! :-)
and thanks for the wishes!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
@ Gurpreet
I visited your blog regularly though I comment for the first time. In my blog I have a link to your blog.
I always liked your posts and I appreciate you as a perfect gentleman. I noticed your decency when you did not utter a single word against insipid food in Mallu land.
I am glad to know that you will not eradicate your own creation.
I hope to hear from you in Switzerland (metaphorically) and from CMU (in reality).
I wish you all the very best for your next phase in your life.
 
@candid diary
nice to see u on my blog.. must confess am not a regular reader of urs.
will get back to reading to ur blog tho...

as for hearing from me in Switzerland, i'd much rather prefer to be in Austria... but yeah.. wil surely start another space to talk soon...

and thanks for the wishes...
 
where are the fotus?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?