Thursday, July 13, 2006

Unwell

All day
Staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night
Hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
I'm feeling like I'm headed for a
Breakdown
I don't know why
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
Me


--Matchbox 20

Comments:
HiZoxcleb!

Hope u feel better soon and stop staring at the ceiling :)

Thanks for droppin by..as for the story , it's part of an anthology : Issac Asimov's Science Fiction Treasury..a very disturbing story..great reading!
 
Staring at the ceiling al day when u r sick is so difficult when compared to how philosophical & profound you can get when u do the same when u r well, dont u think?

Get well soon!!
 
@everyman
feeling much better now thanks. am scouring around for that story now, am sure it makes awesome reading...

@aparna.g
so philosophical! why do uhave to make it so deep!
but yeah.. its a whole new world.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?